you know instead of saying “you look good in _____ gender(s)” you could say “you look good presenting (femme, androgynous, masculine)” so you don’t invalidate anyone’s gender and stop asserting the idea that genders look a certain way.
I just realized that the lack of acceptance for asexuals is literally the dumbest thing. Like, you can’t handle the thought of two dudes kissing? Okay you’re dumb and terrible whatever. But you can’t handle the idea… Of someone… Not kissing anyone? What are you worried about? They’re gonna eat too much mac n cheese?? Draw too many dinosaurs??? Tell me
Please respect for the wishes of the WTNV creators. Commissions are fine, but don’t mass-produce prints, shirts, crafts etc. to sell—as an independent publisher, this kind of thing can seriously damage/set them back, and is also very disrespectful when they have explicitly asked people not to. If you love Night Vale buy the offical merch from the store or donate straight to Commonplace Books to support the show.
Get your spooky on with this movie list which are all available on Netflix for you to watch! I will also be adding a none netflix STREAMING link for those who live in Narnia like I do :D
1.Nosferatu. (link) Vampire Count Orlok expresses interest in a new residence and real estate agent Hutter’s wife. Silent classic based on the story “Dracula.”
2.Night of The Living Dead (link)A group of people hide from bloodthirsty zombies in a farmhouse.
3.Escape From Tomorrow (link) For the Disney lovers! In a world of fake castles and anthropomorphic rodents, an epic battle begins when an unemployed father’s sanity is challenged by a chance encounter with two underage girls on holiday…
4. Children Of The Corn (link)A young couple is trapped in a remote town where a dangerous religious cult of children believe everyone over the age of 18 must be killed.
5.The Blair Witch Project (link) Three film students vanish after traveling into a Maryland forest to film a documentary on the local Blair Witch legend, leaving only their footage behind.
6. Alfred Hitchcock Presents (link) A tv series. Master of suspense Alfred Hitchcock presents several short stories. The stories are invariably surprising, often containing elements of horror, comedy, suspense, and the supernatural.
7.Scream (link)A masked killer begins murdering teenagers in a small town, and as the body count rises, one girl and her friends contemplate the “rules” of horror films as they find themselves living in a real-life one.
9.Cabin in the Woods (link)Five friends go for a break at a remote cabin in the woods, where they get more than they bargained for. Together, they must discover the truth behind the cabin in the woods.
10. The Human Centipede (link) A mad scientist kidnaps and mutilates a trio of tourists in order to reassemble them into a human centipede, created by stitching their mouths to each others’ rectums.
11. V/H/S 2 (link) Searching for a missing student, two private investigators break into his house and find collection of VHS tapes. Viewing the horrific contents of each cassette, they realize there may be dark motives behind the student’s disappearance.
12. Leprechaun (link)An evil, sadistic Leprechaun goes on a killing rampage in search of his beloved pot of gold.
13. Goosebumps (link) Series. For those adults who wants a blast from the past or something to watch with your children this October.
14. The Lady Vanishes (link)While traveling in continental Europe, a rich young playgirl realizes that an elderly lady seems to have disappeared from the train
15.Hellraiser (link)An unfaithful wife encounters the zombie of her dead lover; demons are pursuing him after he escaped their sadomasochistic underworld.
a dudebro goes over to the frankenstein place and says “ugh, heavy makeup and fishnets are such an unattractive trend.” tim curry screams “I DIDN’T WEAR IT FOR YOU” and kills him with a pickax and then everyone eats him